- Campus Life
- Science and society
School of Engineering
Polytech Paris-Sud is a selective School of Engineering.
Over 650 students enrol at the Paris-Sud University School of Engineering every year. One of the distinctive characteristics of Polytech engineers is that throughout their training they are in close contact with the world of research, thus gaining cutting-edge knowledge in high technology fields (electronics and embedded systems, electrical engineering, computer engineering, materials engineering and photonics), together with the communication, language, and management skills every engineer needs.
In addition to the conventional curriculum, in which students start their studies after completing an initial two-year course, Paris-Sud Polytech also offers sandwich degrees.
Students holding a Master of Engineering degree can either then choose to pursue a PhD, or enter their career field.
Main teaching and research fields
- Electronics, energy and systems
- Computer science
- Materials Science
- Photonics and optronic systems
How to apply
In the 1st year for students certificated from French secondary schools abroad
In the 3rd year through participation in bilateral agreements
In the 4th year for students holding a Bachelor’s Degree
Head of the international office : Said Zouhdi
Erasmus coordinator : Chantal Escudié
international @ polytech.u-psud.fr (international @ polytech.u-psud.fr)
Main partner universities
Exchange agreements with over 100 institutions such as :
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology (China)
- Xidian University (China)
- National Chiao Tung University (Taiwan)
- The University of Hong Kong
- The Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (India)
- Université du Québec à Chicoutimi -UQAC (Canada)
- Universidad del Pais Vasco (Spain)
- Cork Institute of Technology (Ireland)
- Delft University of Technology (The Netherlands)