- Campus Life
- Science and society
Faculty of Sport Sciences
The School of Sport Sciences is the most recent school of Paris-Sud University.
Students can take a variety of undergraduate courses in areas such as sports training, team management, sport psychology, social organization of sports, physical education. There is also a research and development unit, working on Competences, Innovation, Motor and Sport Activities.
Main teaching fields and research fields
- Education and motricity
- Adapted physical activities and health
- Sport management
- Coaching and motor performance
- Psychological perspectives
- Social organization of sport
- Motor control and perception
- Risk, Intervention, Movement, and Balance
- Sport, politics and social transformations
How to apply
First year students: European citizens apply through Admission Post Bac. Other students should apply via Campus France website or a preliminary admission form (contact the French embassy).
Master students apply through the endorsement of competences procedure (VAA – Validation des Acquis Académiques). Students from countries that go through the CEF procedure apply through Campus France.
Head of International Relations : Christopher Hautboisinternational.staps @ u-psud.fr (international.staps @ u-psud.fr)
Main partner universities
- University of Wales (United Kingdom)
- Università di Pavia (Italy)
- Syddansk Universitet (Denmark)
- Beijing Sport University (China)
- Université de Montréal (Canada)
- The University of New Mexico (United States)
Visit the Faculty of Sport Sciences