- Campus Life
International students pay the same registration fees as French students (i.e. a few hundred euros per academic year). International students who want to study at Paris-Sud University can apply for several scholarship programmes (Paris-Saclay, CRIF, Eiffel and Paris-Sud) to cover their living costs. These government-based scholarships are awarded to the best students. Thus, being “excellent” is essential for your application.
Obtaining a scholarship requires effort and perseverance. However, if you start applying early and if you follow the recommendations below, you can increase your chances. You can find out about other scholarships which are available by using the CampusBourses Grant search engine, for instance.
- Choose your Master’s course wisely from the range of courses offered at Paris-Sud University. Apply for the Master’s course.
- If you are accepted, ask the Course Director to put your application forward and to support it.
- You can improve your chances by applying for several grants simultaneously.
- You cannot apply on your own. Your application needs the support of the Course Director.
- Make sure you observe the eligibility criteria. These often restrict eligibility to students who have never previously enrolled at a French educational institution.
Scholarship programmes for students accepted at Paris-Sud University
Paris-Saclay Master's Scholarship programme
Paris-Sud University is a member of Campus Paris-Saclay. Students wishing to study at our university can be nominated for a Paris-Saclay Master's Scholarship. Applications must be uploaded online by the Course Director of the programme to which you are applying.
More information on the Paris-Saclay Scholarship programme
Eiffel Scholarship Program
Every year the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs awards scholarships of excellence to foreign students at both levels Master and PhD. While the competition is growing regarding the Higher Education Institutions among the developed countries, this programme is intended to attract the elite international students.
This call is now closed. Next call supposedly re-open in fall 2017.
For more information, please read our page
Paris-Sud University's Top-Up
Paris-Sud University grants partial assistance to international students who receive financial assistance for their studies abroad from their home institution or government or a particular French Embassy.