- Campus Life
The University can adapt and modify course programmes for disabled students who need technical or learning assistance. This applies to all students who are unable to study in the conventional way as this would otherwise result in inequalities. It does not matter whether the disability is serious or minor, permanent or temporary (eg. an inability to write due to a fracture).
“La Mission Handicap” is in charge of:
- welcoming all disabled students individually
- access to the university’s reprographics department
- secretarial assistance for examinations and/ or courses
- extra time during examinations
- translation of documents into Braille or enlarging of texts
- installation of all technical equipment
- transport for disabled students (via CROUS, COTOREP - recognition required)
- help looking for work placements/ jobs
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need specific assistance or require more information about La Mission Handicap. You will find an information request form and a questionnaire in your registration file. If you have an accident during the year, you will need to ask La Mission Handicap or the Service de médecine préventive for this document. The information contained in the questionnaire will only be used by La Mission Handicap and the Service de médecine préventive.
Contact these associations as soon as you arrive at the University. Registration is the perfect time as it enables the University to communicate with students who need specific help.
A medical examination must be carried out as soon as you arrive - at the beginning of the first semester. This is to allow enough time to arrange the special conditions for examinations.
La Mission Handicap will be pleased to welcome you at its office during its opening hours (see below). For further information, please contact us.
Service Handicap et Etudes
Tél : 01 69 15 31 45/39 02
Rue du Doyen André Guinier
Bât 338 - 91405 Orsay Cedex
handicap @ u-psud.fr (handicap @ u-psud.fr)